Hey everyone! I just put up my video on my ALL TIME favorite Lip color products! These are my favorite colors and brands that I absolutely adore! Items included in video are many drugstore and high end brand names as well. Check it out and let me know if you have a product that is mentioned :)
Hey everyone! I just posted a new video on YouTube for my tricks on a flawless face everyday makeup routine.
Here is the link to the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_dX47dh_0w
I tend to mix many products together to allow more coverage to my skin. I also like the consistancy and texture the creams get on when mixing the formulas on my hand.
1. I use the Mally Primer to set my face. This primer makes your skin feel very velvety and help set the foundation in.
2. I then mix the Bare Minerals foundation with a drop of MAC lustre drops. The lustre drops help with a glow in the foundation.
3. I then mix Loreal Visible Blur concealer with Nars creamy radiant concealer. Both concealers are amazing!! And when you mix the two of them they are even MORE amazing!
4. I then set my concealer with the Ben Nye banana powder. This gives some color to your light concealer and it helps make creasing stop during the day.
Thanks Livingsimple for posting this!
Originally posted on Living Simple :
Photo is representative of the products included, however actual colors and bonus products may vary based on stock availability.
Are your nails ready for the holidays? The new Jingle Bells Welcome Gift from Julep Maven (a $58 value) has you covered – a bit of shine, a bit of sparkle and a top-rated beauty product as a bonus guarantees that you will be ready! Then as a Julep Maven subscriber, you get first access to trend setting colors and top-rated beauty products every month in addition to plenty more perks!
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep Maven is affordable. You get over $40…
View original 91 more words
Wonderful writing! Please read everyone!
Originally posted on movingthroughtheseasonsoflife:
WHATEVER circumstances you are dealing with when you are faced with a decision, the right one will always be the one that brings you the most happiness. The first thing you should do when you have to make a decision is ask yourself which options will bring you closest to it. There’s a difference between following ones dream and following ones bliss. Happiness isn’t always associated with the goal you strive, or have been striving for. Happiness happens and the way towards it always changes from moment to moment. Don’t let yours, or others expectations get in the way of your happiness.
When you are about to die, what else really matters except whether or not you enjoyed your time here? May you always follow your bliss.
Question: What is your aspiration everyone? Does anyone ever ask you this question?
Question: When you leave this world one day, what will you have contributed? We all contribute something in this world :) Never forget that!
I recently went shopping and splurged in Sephora and MAC…. just a little bit…hehehe
Check what I have to say about these products on my YouTube!
I have never used any of these products. If there is anyone out there who has used any of these products that I purchased, please let me know how you like them.
My YouTube link on this haul is right here ——>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaFenZ3Nlm8
I also have some other things that I speak about on this Shopping Haul. So make sure you click on it and watch!